- Select a fiat currency and enter the total purchase amount. Then, select the cryptocurrency that you want to buy. Click on “Buy” to proceed.
E.g.: 100 USD to purchase $100 worth of USDT:
- A list of service providers and current prices will be displayed. Bank transfers are available from service providers with the relevant icon displayed. Select a service provider and click “Continue” to lock in the displayed purchase price.
Note: The purchase price will automatically be re-quoted every 30 seconds.
- Read through the disclaimer and check the box to agree to the terms and conditions. Once you click on “Confirm”, you will be redirected to the chosen service provider’s website.
- Follow the instructions on the service provider’s website. Service providers may require you to complete an identity check process with a valid ID on your first purchase.
- Once your identity verification is completed, select bank transfer as the payment method. You will be prompted to enter your IBAN or details of your bank account depending on the selected fiat and service provider. Proceed with the purchase.
- Your transaction is now complete and you can now track its status by opening your wallet and checking your transaction history.
- Once the blockchain transfer is completed, your purchased crypto will be deposited into your ProBit Global wallet.
Are there any verification procedures required?
All ProBit Global users, including KYC STEP 2 verified members, are required to complete the identity check process of their selected payment service provider before making their first crypto purchase.
When will I receive my purchased crypto?
It may take up to 1 to 3 working days to complete bank transfers after you have completed the identity check process during your first crypto purchase for each service provider. Here are guides from some of the service providers: